Sunday, August 19, 2007

Party at Galveston

Yesterday, I went to Galveston for one of my friends birthday parties. It was a long, but fun trip in the truck that they rented. It's funny, because usually a 2 hour trip seemed like a very long time, but when your in a truck with 10 of your friends, it doesn't seem like 2 hours at all. We stopped at Subway on the way and I got a yummy sandwich. Once we got to Galveston we headed to the beach which was the best part of the party. It was cool when the wave pulls you in then falls on you even thought the waves weren't that big. We spent about 1 hour on the beach but it began to rain which pretty much ended our stay at the beach. To end the birthay party, we headed to the mall where we got the birthday girl the gift she had always wanted, a coach purse which could only hold her phone, and wallet, and it just so happens that the purse was $196 dollars. All that was left was the car ride home which ended the party.

4 comments:

Lindy-loo said...

The waves weren't that small! One pulled me under and I was mistaken for a shark, remember? If I woulda drowned, Ryan would just be happy that the shark was gone!

Lol, and went shopping for more school clothes with my mom yesterday, and I had my purse...
I was afraid I would be tackled because every woman in there was glaring at me...
BUT IT WAS AWESOME!

Nice post, keep it up.

Brittany said...

hey justin thanks for the comment on my blog!!!

Lindy-loo said...

HEY JUSTIN!! Lookie, I can get to my blog! Go look, I wrote again. AND BY THE WAY! You got onto me for not writing, but I've written more than you! Anyway. I can't figure out how to commer on Ryan's blog anymore because the page is crooked or something.. idk. I just can't. Tell him to fix it! lol. Ttyl! Go comment my blog!

karen! said...

Hey Justin! Nice blog! Remember me? You used to think I was the lady that always got ya'll pajamas! (and I was) And I would cut your hair too.
Sounds like a fun time!

You'll Love this Music!